Ottawa Non-Profit Insurance
As a non-profit organization, you are heavily involved in the community and have many members that depend on your support and services. You have important social responsibilities as well as a critical reputation of trust to uphold and your insurance portfolio should reflect this.
The Importance of Non-Profit Insurance
Your organization’s continuance is very important. To protect yourself against any claims made against you, a non-profit insurance policy is required. Don’t let an unfortunate event prevent you from providing your services to those in the community that rely on them.
Who Needs Non-Profit Insurance?
Whether you run a charity, special program or event that identifies as non-profit, this insurance product is right for you. Protection for both the organization and individual directors and officers is available. You want to be able to make a difference and help the community the best you can, but you must protect yourself before exposing yourself to the risks involved with running your organization.
Non-Profit Insurance Coverage
Some of the coverage options for non-profit insurance policies include:
- Directors and officers liability
- Commercial general liability
- Professional liability
- Privacy breach and cyber liability
- Property insurance
Two Reasons to Get Started Today
- This protection could be the difference between a successful organization and a legal or financial nightmare. A policy tailored to your specific needs can protect you from many threats related to your organization.
- Fill out the form and we will get back to you within a day to discuss coverage options suited for you.