Bradley Insurance Career Opportunities
We are always looking for driven, experienced sales professionals.
Bradley’s Insurance – Stittsville office
Bradley’s personal lines is growing! Looking for a dynamic individual wanting to work with our amazing team. Current opening is an experienced broker who will work in our servicing/renewal section in our Stittsville office. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Opportunity is in Stittsville ON on a full time basis.
Personal Lines Client Services Representative
– 3-5 years of personal lines insurance experience
– Experience in a broker environment
– Superior communication and client service skills
– Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
– Able to work with minimal supervision part of a small team
– Excellent computer skills – Epic is an asset
– Good organizational and time management skills
– RIBO license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work part of a renewal/servicing section of 5 team members
– Respond to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
– Use of Compu-Quote/Rating Services to quote new home and personal auto business as well as remarket existing policies as required
– Completion of EZ-ITV home replacement cost evaluations
– Prepare home and auto applications as well as other supporting paperwork
– Use of Insurance Company portals
– Review insurance documentation for adequacy and accuracy
– Process renewals, endorsements, policy uploads and new business
– Issue binders, certificates of insurance and liability cards both commercial and personal
– Manage abeyances and other time-sensitive paperwork
– Report claims
– Industry Leading Salary
– Career advancement opportunities
– Comprehensive Benefit Package
– Free Parking
To apply for this position, please forward your resume via to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.