Personal Lines Broker- Servicing and renewal department
Qualifications: minimum 3 years’ experience as a PL Insurance Broker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure workflows, SOPs, best practices are adhered to in order to provide excellent customer service;
- Ensure that the renewal workflow is compliant with Bradley’s best customer service practices;
- To service your own book of business;
- Quote new personal lines requests of all classes, using the available tools;
- Assist/mentor new brokers as required;
- Respond to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner;
- Prepare and review insurance documentation for adequacy and accuracy;
- Process and invoice renewals, endorsements and new business, including letters to clients;
- Issue binders, certificates or proofs of insurance and liability slips;
- Complete EZ-ITV home replacement cost evaluations;
- Run MVR and Autoplus reports;
- Maintain current client records and documentation on our broker management system;
- Other duties as may arise and deemed appropriate and reasonable by management.