COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Bradley’s insurance is looking for an experienced commercial broker to join our Sttitsville team.
Bradley’s offers a dynamic, positive, collaborative team environment with very competitive benefits.
– Competitive salary
– Group benefit program
– Wellness program
– Gym on site
– Professional development opportunities
– Large commercial book offering a challenging and a rewarding book of business
– Minimum 5 years experience as a commercial broker.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial broker: 5 years (Preferred)
Personal Lines Broker- Servicing and renewal department
Qualifications: minimum 3 years’ experience as a PL Insurance Broker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure workflows, SOPs, best practices are adhered to in order to provide excellent customer service;
- Ensure that the renewal workflow is compliant with Bradley’s best customer service practices;
- To service your own book of business;
- Quote new personal lines requests of all classes, using the available tools;
- Assist/mentor new brokers as required;
- Respond to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner;
- Prepare and review insurance documentation for adequacy and accuracy;
- Process and invoice renewals, endorsements and new business, including letters to clients;
- Issue binders, certificates or proofs of insurance and liability slips;
- Complete EZ-ITV home replacement cost evaluations;
- Run MVR and Autoplus reports;
- Maintain current client records and documentation on our broker management system;
- Other duties as may arise and deemed appropriate and reasonable by management.
Bradley’s Personal Lines Division is growing fast!
We are looking for a dynamic new business personal lines broker to join our team of 60 professionals.
This position works on a base salary + NBS commission.
Quarterly incentive bonus based on targets.
Group benefit medical and dental paid by the employer.
Gym on site.
Professional development opportunities.
Amazing collaborative team work family business culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum 3 years working as a broker
RIBO license required.