Stay Safe And Protected On The Road With Car Insurance In Ottawa
Unless you’re living in the depths of the city or you’re very committed to riding your bicycle around, driving is simply a reality of day-to-day life for most residents here in Stittsville and the greater Ottawa area. Whether you’re new to the wheel or you’re a driver with decades and decades of experience, it’s important to recognize the inherent risks that driving presents. After all, you are driving a multi-ton machine around at relatively high speeds.
Fortunately, finding the ideal Ottawa car insurance doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. As part of our signature personal insurance line here at Bradley’s Insurance, we’ll work with various car insurance groups to help you find the perfect car insurance policy that matches your needs.
Who Needs Auto Insurance?
In order to drive a vehicle in Ontario, it is mandatory by law at carry at minimum: liability, accident benefits, direct compensation and uninsured motorist coverages.
Car Insurance Factors
There are many factors that go into rating for your auto insurance policy. While elements such as age, year, make and model, and driving experience are still used, insurance providers have also incorporated more specific factors. Things like distance to work, annual distance, years with prior insurance company, and whether the vehicle was purchased new or used are just a few of the many considerations made when calculating your rate.
Your Auto Insurance Coverage: A Protective Shield
Think of your car insurance as a shield. This shield protects you and your vehicle in case of loss, bodily injury or property damage.
- Liability – when you are legally responsible for bodily injury or property damage
- Collision – covers your vehicle for both at fault losses or hit and runs
- Comprehensive – covers your car for damages other than collision
Other Protection Includes:
- Medical Payments: if you have to pay out an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection: Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn’t mean that everyone will have it.
Other Optional Coverage You Can Purchase Include:
- Replacement vehicle: when your car is being fixed due to an insured claim
- Replacement cost on vehicles that qualify when written off due to an insured claim
- Roadside assistance
Bradley’s Insurance: Your Ottawa Auto Insurance Experts
At Bradley’s Insurance we know that car insurance can be complicated. We will take the time to ensure that you don’t just have the best possible coverage for your needs, but that you also understand your policy and coverage.
Contact Bradley’s Insurance today for seasoned and qualified personal insurance and car insurance services to help protect you and your life.